18 Feb 2013

Discovery of Shabby Chic and Reclaimed

Somewhere in the older posts I have confessed that for a while I was suspecting myself of being a deviant, trying to isolate, building a suspicious museum of myself, filled with found or given objects and trying to evoke the climate of nostalgia for the era gone by...
But then - here is to the Internet - I noticed that it is not only me. I felt consoled and relieved.
I felt like poor Mr. Jourdain form The Bourgeois Gentleman who upon learning that he speak in prose and has been doing so for a long time feels adequate and so much closer to being an aristocrat!

So I  have been speaking Shabby Chic and Rustic and Reclaimed and all this without knowing it!
I am so relieved...




Here is some good Mr. Lully, who even set some music to Moliere's Le Bourgeois gentilhomme just to set us in a mood of French style...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...