13 Feb 2013

Dame Edna

Wikipedia
Hello Possums.

Yes, as some of you know, I am all-time fan of Dame Edna, who is a bit ugly creature, the natural daughter of the Australian comedian Barry Humphries and the figment of his creative imagination.
She/he is a superb entertainer and a talk-show and the founder of the Prostate Olympics.
Yes, you've got it right: The World Prostate Olympics!
The photo shows her at the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton.

Yes, she is something, look darling - isn't she adorable?
This is what her website says about herself: http://www.dame-edna.com/

"Possibly Jewish, Dame Edna is a widow, with three grown children.  She spends her time visiting world leaders and jet-setting between her homes in Los Angeles, London, Sydney, Switzerland and Martha’s Vineyard.  She is the Founder and Governor of Friends of the Prostate and the creator of The World Prostate Olympics."
A tad more on the subject of Funerary Traditions:

When I die would love to have her notoriously stylish eye glasses put in my coffin, or shoe box - whatever it will be at the critical moment...
Of course, there is a whole list of items I would like to take with me to the afterlife, so I better prepare the box ahead of time or someone may do that not exactly to my liking....


But the plans for the internment of my precious earthly remains a subject of a whole separate blog post. There is still, statistically, a little bit time left for the preparations, because as most of you know I am still well in my thirties..... YES? or NO?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...